Recent content by Drillmark

  1. D

    There is a RRC charter from Lubbock, but it's definitely not cheap. About $3500 for flight...

    There is a RRC charter from Lubbock, but it's definitely not cheap. About $3500 for flight, hotel, and ground transportation. Game tickets not included.
  2. D

    I was able to get tickets before I noticed your reply. Sorry.

    I was able to get tickets before I noticed your reply. Sorry.
  3. D

    Are your tickets still available?

    Are your tickets still available?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set