Recent content by DrillDude

  1. D

    Embarrassing...

    Why would you single out one poster on here like this? You do you but don't call out a true fan. Or am I missing something here?
  2. D

    Fitz to Michigan State

    I personally like his new haircut. A lot.
  3. D

    30 years old ago - the purple in Pasadena

    I was there with my then gf, now wife. She is a Trojan and only person with Trojan shirt in the student section for NU. My big brother at school gave her his ticket since he couldn't come to LA for the game. Great memory except for the loss..
  4. D

    Some very sad news to share…

    Yes, I met him on several occasions.. RIP. we lost a true diehard fan.. 😢
  5. D

    How many more games do we win with a Bryant tier QB versus a Stone tier QB?

    8-4 with Bryant. But still happy with a bowl qualification. Go cats.
  6. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Illinois

    My thought exactly.. 😵‍💫
  7. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Illinois

    This game would have been much much easier with Komo and Himon in. Too bad..
  8. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Michigan

    And it worked. 💪💪
  9. D

    Fearless Forecast: No. 18 Michigan vs. Northwestern

    Da cats win. 24-21 I feel this victory in my bones. Expect Victory!
  10. D

    Feels like the season comes down to Minnesota

    I think we still have a very good chance at winning one more. SC was just too talented and after that 14 points swing, the better team put us away. I do not see the goophers having talents like SC. Not even close. We all wanted a 6-6 season to go to a bowl game and we are almost there.
  11. D

    NU @ USC Prediction Thread

    NU 100 USC 0 Ill be there.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set