Recent content by DrillCat

  1. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern at Maryland

    We need 14 more to win this game I think.
  2. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern at Maryland

    Very nice start. Actually an amazing start! Go cats!!
  3. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern at Washington

    If we had Cam Porter, this would have been a different game. Too bad.
  4. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern at Washington

    For me, Braun has another 3 years of free pass at minimum. He not only held us together in the most difficult times but got us a nice bowl win. I did not think that the dawgs were beatable for this deflated cats team today. We can still make a bowl game this season. What the hell is going on...
  5. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern at Washington

    Weird decision. Really miss Cam Porter.
  6. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern at Washington

    I'm excited for the second half. Go cats! 100-17!!!!
  7. D

    Game Thread: Northwestern at Washington

    Lausch is a second half player, isn't he? I hope he is..
  8. D

    NU @ UW Prediction Thread

    Make sure we win today, ok?🫡🫡
  9. D

    NU @ UW Prediction Thread

    Welcome to BIG, U dub. UW 0 NU 100 Reality is a *****.
  10. D

    Seems we do not have a QB who can pass consistently, effectively

    If Lausch has played as a starting qb from game 1, are we 3-0?
  11. D

    Game Thread: EIU vs. Northwestern

    Lets see how he does against Washington before crowning him. I am hoping that OL does enough to keep his jersey clean.
  12. D

    Lausch is a great runner, fast, and horribly inaccurate

    But not even being close to Mike Kafka, is he?
  13. D

    Game Thread: EIU vs. Northwestern

    Hope you are right.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'