Recent content by drexeldog23

  1. D

    OT - October scary movie list

    #4 Halloween . I read that book when I was a little kid. The book was sooo much scarier than the movie but it could have been cause I was like 8 years old.
  2. D

    OT - October scary movie list

    I went and saw the Strangers by myself at the theatre in Flowood. I was out of work for a few months after rotator cuff surgery and had too much time on my hands. Couldn't get any friends to go because they were all working. My girlfriend at the time watched half of the trailer and said "hell...
  3. D

    Interesting video of Jackson

    My man! I had completely forgotten about Joust. I'll be at Diamond Jims but first I gotta stop by Camelot Music and Spencers before I get there.
  4. D

    Worst poster ever……..

    Wow. I have no idea who this is which is strange what with me practically being an 80's pop culture genius. I honestly thought that was Dead or Alive that sang that.
  5. D

    Worst poster ever……..

    Just to be clear we are talking about the BoomBoom guy that was always going off on politics and had a picture of some goofy guy as his pfp?
  6. D

    Worst poster ever……..

    I got a song from the 80's stuck in my head the other day ... The only lyrics I remember are "boom , boom , boom lets go back to my room". That poster had over a thousand posts and not the first one about MSU sports or anything else sports related.
  7. D

    $7MM man…

    Cooper Flagg reportedly made $28 million for his 1 season at Duke. This comes from payments from New Balance , Fanatics , Wal Mart and Gatorade. + what ever Duke paid him.
  8. D

    OT: Happy Birthday Will "The Thrill" Clark

    One night a long long time ago me and my boy was at the Dock latenight. Will was there and had a huge crowd around him all night . My boy who was like 6'4 and about 225lbs was drunk and was convinced that that was not Will. He went up to Will and demanded to see his driver license to prove that...
  9. D

    Top 5 Movies You Love …. Never ….

    1. The Departed 2. In Bruges 3. The Wolf of Wall Street 4. True Romance 5. Snatch I personally think that The Departed is the greatest movie I ever seen but my personal favorite is True Romance. I can pretty much quote that whole movie. Tarantino's first script ever written. Tony Scott...
  10. D

    Rob Reiner and his wife found stabbed to death in their home.

    Hand to God I watched that last night before I had heard what happened. I didn't even see anything about it until about one this morning.
  11. D

    Val Kilmer has died

    I went to see that movie when I was 13 at Ellis Avenue movie theatre when it came out. Long , long time ago.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Arkansas booster John Tyson on difference from Cody Campbell: 'He's got oil, I've got chickens'