Recent content by DREAM BIG 10

  1. D

    Dudley?

    I certainly hope not. Who ever walks away with the title needs to enjoy the victory!
  2. D

    Dudley?

    History records are one thing, yea it will be forgoten over time: but having to hear it over and over the day of what should be one of the high-lights of your life is another. We all know how the news and how they operate: I can see the headlines and cover stories now: (HEADLINES: Team...
  3. D

    Dudley?

    I agree, I doubt the ruling will be overturned. It just really is terrible that not only Dudley will feel the effects but so will the entire 4A West grouping. We all know what the 4A champions will hear... Yea you won but .... They shouldn't but they will...Its human nature.... So at this...
  4. D

    Dudley?

    Lets be real. Dudley could have dressed out the cheerleaders and put them on the field at the time of the infraction and it wouldn't changed the out come of the game. I know the rule was broken but let the punishment fit the crime. I wouldn't want to win the 4A championship and always hear...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit