Recent content by DreadScot

  1. D

    Scotland 4-0 @ JackBritt 4-0. GAME DAY (2)

    (winking emoji)
  2. D

    Scotland 4-0 @ JackBritt 4-0. GAME DAY (2)

    Yeah the fans weren't too happy about the play selection in OT. The fumble in the second half hurt their momentum and maybe he didn't trust the running game. They still moved the ball on the ground tho. Puzzling to say the least. But I still think the Scots have just as good if not a better run...
  3. D

    Hoggard

    New Hanover has some impressive RBs. 10 is ridiculously fast and agile for his size. If they pound the ground I think NH pulls it out this year but it in a close game. My issue is do I travel home for Sots vs Richmond or stay here for Hoggard vs NH hmmmm
  4. D

    Scotland 4-0 @ JackBritt 4-0. GAME DAY (2)

    Britt had a tough time stopping the run against NH. I think it will be a long night for them. Scots pull away late.
  5. D

    Scotland @ D H Conley

    You coming to the Britt Hanover game?
  6. D

    Butler At Richmond

    I’m hearing the starting center was injured and the jv starter played tonight. Can anyone confirm?
  7. D

    Scotland @ Marlboro

    Love this rivalry. I think the Scots front 7 and rushing attack will get it done. Scots by 14
  8. D

    Hoggard @ Scotland

    Those turnovers were UNFORCED dude. Just sloppy plays. Had nothing to do with Hoggard. You do know that happens in football sometimes right? I know the difference in stiff defense and sloppy offensive play. And I don’t need to give credit or anything else here. They did some things well...
  9. D

    Hoggard @ Scotland

    If you revisit my post, what I said was there were a few questionable calls. Didn't say on which team because I knew it went both ways. R-E-L-A-X! Would you at least agree that the ONE call that I specifically pointed out was bad? I also never said that it was the cause of the outcome of the...
  10. D

    Hoggard @ Scotland

    Oh yeah! #2 and #34 ran the ball well and #21 went up and grabbed a few deep balls. #57 on the o-line is ridiculously agile for a big man. Great footwork. A few others stood out but I can't remember all the numbers.
  11. D

    Hoggard @ Scotland

    A few questionable calls there but that one was pretty bad. Funny thing was the ref near the end zone also called the play an incomplete pass (even after it was caught and the Scots receiver drug 2 guys into the end zone) and had to be corrected lol. Then BOOM a flag for jumping up and down to...
  12. D

    Hoggard @ Scotland

    Yessir!
  13. D

    Hoggard @ Scotland

    Your source is smart then lol
  14. D

    Hoggard @ Scotland

    A little torn about this game. Just a little. One of my Wilmington kids plays for Hoggard now so I hope he has a good game. However I’m going Scots by a healthy margin.
  15. D

    Ashley

    I'd love to work with those kids! I like a challenge
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game
  5. 05 On3 Football Austin Simmons describes importance of beating Florida: 'Has always been my biggest dream'