Recent content by drakedeuce

  1. D

    “There’s no reason for me to get big-headed.” Deaaron Fox

    I'll take the Ulis/Murray combo over any other until I see a better combo at UK. With that said, I'm looking forward to watching the Fox/Monk combo.
  2. D

    Roll call for Nashville

    Rolling down Friday....annual friends & family event since '86. Love Nashville.
  3. D

    HOOSIERS in March?

  4. D

    Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

    I love this thread!! Bump
  5. D

    Charles Matthews Tweets Photo: S&C Paying Off

    I don't want to go into details but Harris could be a good upgrade from Rock.
  6. D

    SEC Tournament MVP?

    Willie was named SEC tourney MVP
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act