Recent content by DraftCat

  1. DraftCat

    Checking In

    Thanks brother hope all is well. Lets get a dub tomorrow.
  2. DraftCat

    Checking In

    Haha not sure... need to get back to posting. Finding myself at the bar during the game more often this season.
  3. DraftCat

    Vacationing in Spain

    Go to the beach bro ;)
  4. DraftCat

    No Power K please

    I love the Power K.... I love logo's and have always felt the old school ones before Schools and Professional teams became so corporate was bad a**
  5. DraftCat

    Checking In

    How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters. I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it. Go CATS!
  6. DraftCat

    Pope Recruiting Pitch

    Make 1000 accounts I recon.
  7. DraftCat

    Pope Recruiting Pitch

    What for another draft? Or to fire Pope lol
  8. DraftCat

    Pope Recruiting Pitch

  9. DraftCat

    Do you want Oweh back for 5th Year?

    Oweh is your 3rd option on a Final 4 team... you need two other players that are better that can keep his ego in check. Would I take him back after striking out with everyone else at the moment... sure lol
  10. DraftCat

    Moderators

    We don't have the ability to "approve new accounts" -- I have no idea when a new account is created. This would have to be a on3 decision.
  11. DraftCat

    Possible CC Return to Kentucky

    1 Mill in a 6th man role take it or leave it.
  12. DraftCat

    Chandler to portal "do not contact tag"

    UK is going to be okay... losing Chandler hurts as he was a bright spot on a horrible constructed team. Yet Chandler had his flaws and was exposed down the stretch. UK shouldn't have needed miracle shots from Chandler to win games last season.. if just a few of those didn't go down perhaps...
  13. DraftCat

    Kam Back

    Need Kam to take a leap this year... not a very fluid player.
  14. DraftCat

    Thank You Michigan!

    Go Big Blue :P
  15. DraftCat

    Jasper Johnson’s Uncle with more comments

    He should of had to pay back 90% of his NIL money. UK got no benefit for letting him touch the floor this year. Such a horrible take from his Uncle and bad on Jasper for not nipping it in the a**.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window