Recent content by DPJ1

  1. DPJ1

    ISU / Chris Perry Recruiting Violations

    You're on thin ice pal!
  2. DPJ1

    Football season is over ... ahh ... wait a minute ...

    I see Zinkin,Austin Johnson and maybe Jax on the phone?
  3. DPJ1

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    I honestly can't think of another guy that has had gassing issues this bad. I would like to think that he'll figure it out, but things aren't trending that way.
  4. DPJ1

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    That's the perfect time to watch wrestling!
  5. DPJ1

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    He's so frustrating. Best in the world when he wants to be, but he doesn't seem to want to be the best very often.
  6. DPJ1

    Forget Cal Poly - When Does Nelson Brands Sue to Get His Eligibility Back?

    Weird times when I'm actually rooting for the NCAA to win a court case. College athletics are a mess and I don't think things are going to get any better unfortunately.
  7. DPJ1

    Forget Cal Poly - When Does Nelson Brands Sue to Get His Eligibility Back?

    This judge has to be a Texas Tech alum, what a joke. Hopefully his ruling gets overturned when the NCAA appeals, but it's in Texas so who knows how that'll go.
  8. DPJ1

    NCAA PORTAL

    You're probably the most sane person over there, don't know if that's a compliment or not😅
  9. DPJ1

    WTT ‘26

    I think Mocco asked to have him take it off at the open, but they let him wear it.
  10. DPJ1

    WTT ‘26

    I'm assuming you're talking about Merrill's headbutting prowess?
  11. DPJ1

    2026 US Open

    We've seen We've seen this on a smaller scale with Surber and Carroll, Luke really put the boots to him.
  12. DPJ1

    2026 US Open

    Coby is a monster, but I’m not sold on him being able to dominate guess on the mat, he's very short. Honestly I could see Ross using his length and riding Merrill before I can see coby putting a good ride on Dreshaun
  13. DPJ1

    2026 US Open

    Bechtold won 7-3
  14. DPJ1

    2026 US Open

    Dreshaun does have some great snaps, it'll be interesting to see if he can move coby with them though. Maybe he can wear him down a little with his quickness and get a late takedown or two.
  15. DPJ1

    2026 US Open

    Dreshaun really took it to Bechtold 10-0 tech. Bechtold is ranked 4th on Willie's rankings, nice win.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K’Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell