Recent content by dpatterson85

  1. dpatterson85

    "President Donald J. Trump Saves College Sports"

    I think it’s fairly obvious at this point that neither side can “own” the other side with claims about self-profiting in gross, shady ways from their office. Whether it be Hunter Biden selling his crappy paintings for a lot of money and sitting on boards that he has no business being on, or...
  2. dpatterson85

    Olympic Opening Ceremony

    I get it that you’re not a Christian, but I am and so are like 2 billion other people. I get that it’s hard to understand why something like that is offensive to a lot of us, but it’s deeply offensive bc it feels like it’s openly mocking our faith in a forum that’s supposed to be a unifying...
  3. dpatterson85

    Trump shot in ear at rally?

    Some of y’all need to get offline for a bit and go meet your neighbors, or go to some other part of the country that doesn’t think exactly what you think. You’ll find that most people in this country love our country and are nice people. We can disagree with each other about all sorts of stuff...
  4. dpatterson85

    The Debate

    Very depressing that these are our two choices.
  5. dpatterson85

    Lol no more Porn in GA. The anti porn bill just passed.

    I'm for not giving them cell phones also. (I didn't have a cell phone until college, and I'm gonna be that dad that is gonna be a stick in the mud on that point and not let them have one until at least high school). The tech is there though to still allow adults on porn sites, but use a third...
  6. dpatterson85

    Lol no more Porn in GA. The anti porn bill just passed.

    I kinda have some libertarian leanings and think adults should be able to do whatever they want (within the confines of the law of course), but I'm all for us as a nation doing all we can to keep kids from being exposed to hardcore pornography. Same thing with social media sites like instagram...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'