Recent content by dougkanipe

  1. D

    Region C standings

    Based on the VHSL helper info it is not possible. Maximum Appo number is 190 and min Floyd number is 198
  2. D

    Region C standings

    I think 1-4 is mostly set. Carroll has no shot at beating Glenvar unless they don't show up. I'm more curious about the 5-8 seeds. based on the VHSL helper post, it looks like Patrick moves to 6th, Martinsville 7th and Nelson falls to 8th assuming Patrick wins and Martinsville loses this week.
  3. D

    Region C standings

    Is your playoff predictions from last week still good? Looks like it should be.
  4. D

    Glenvar at Alleghany

    Having seen both, I give the edge to Alleghany. Glenvar's line is not like it has been in past years. I think Alleghany gets pressure on Dawyot and forces mistakes. They should be able to run on them as well.
  5. D

    Alleghany 27, Radford 9 (Final)

    Radford was missing at least 3 starters which is tough when they are limited on depth. Interested to see Glenvar this week and see who I think is better.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
  3. 03 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: Auburn has a 'pulse' following win over Vanderbilt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting After visits to LSU, Florida and Texas, No. 1 WR Easton Royal is closing in on final decision