Recent content by DougHawk

  1. D

    Iowa at Mich. line as of 1:55 PM Game Day

    Don't forget the "fair catch" call against Minnesota that cost us the game.
  2. D

    Player Interviews on Fresh Tawk

    I wish Layla would talk less and Chit Chat more. Layla is all over the place and is hard to enjoy.
  3. D

    *** Official Team USA / Caitlin thread ***

    Isn't this board for users to express opinions? If so, let Ludd and everyone else express theirs just liked you do.
  4. D

    The beginning of summer WBB practice--any details to share?

    I think this is going to be a really good team this coming season and even better in 2 years. It appears to me our biggest weakness is at backup center. I hope Heiden never gets 3 fouls in the first half or 5 in a game. This should be a fun team to watch playing a fun offense.
  5. D

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    I was trying to find out if anyone official (Jan, Brad, A.D.) had said they were out of money that I may have missed. Otherwise, it is speculation by those on our site, which is fine. However, I don't think we are out of money but other factors enter into the equation. 1. No centers would...
  6. D

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    Sounds like mostly speculation by some to me. Unless Brad, Jan or the AD said so, I don’t buy we can’t compete financially with all but maybe 5 teams.
  7. D

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    I must have missed some information regarding the Women's Basketball funding. I didn't see any information that Jan's budget was depleted funding 2 transfers in to the program. I can't imagine the last 3 transfers cost much of anything. Can someone who is claiming to know the women's budget...
  8. D

    Laya Hays year 2

    Addie O'Grady was mediocre at best in her senior year. I don't think Jan was able to coach her up. Goodman didn't progress either. I'm not saying they weren't good women, just underachieving basketball players under Jan's coaching. I'm not mad at Jan, just saying she is not great at coaching...
  9. D

    2027 Recruiting

    I like Jan . I know what her record is after 2 seasons and it's good. However, I hope our AD doesn't give her a long extension yet because we need to see if Jan can fill her roster with quality players through the portal and recruiting annually. Jan needs to prove her and her staff can get...
  10. D

    Caitlin Clark

    She’s a smart young woman who also has a lot of advisors to help her through life. However, people in love seldom listen to any advice regarding their lover. Fran got paid 4.2 million this year by Iowa. He has little reason to hate Iowa. He didn’t deliver the results.
  11. D

    April 6

    Iowa could very well have 1 recruit coming in and a roster returning of 8 or 9. We need at least 3 or 4 from the portal. Injuries happen every year. Some for a game or two, some for the season. Unknowns are Rodriguez, Levin, Johnson, Mallegni if they return. Then we have 4 seniors leaving ...
  12. D

    Florida Gulf Coast

    If so, I'm sorry, my mistake. I'm glad you clarified this for me. I guess I misinterpreted the GC letters for FGC.
  13. D

    Florida Gulf Coast

    Anyone know what is going on at FGC? I read that a player left the team late this season and stated that the Administration needed to find a new women's coach. I can't find the article now or I'd post it. That's all I have. Is Raina in trouble?
  14. D

    *****Michigan vs Iowa BTT Game Thread*****

    Leaving your starters in after Iowa pulled theirs is more disrespectful. Iowa has potentially 2 more games to play and don't need to risk injury and could rest players to make Illinois' coach feel better. Did you see the Illinois coach talk after the game and go on about how proud she was for...
  15. D

    5 ⭐️ Nation Williams (2027) visit this weekend

    She doesn't look six two in the pictures. More like six foot in the pictures.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set