Recent content by DorsiaSoundsNice

  1. DorsiaSoundsNice

    10-4. He emailed me.. email appeared to be correct but I can try using his phone # if that's...

    10-4. He emailed me.. email appeared to be correct but I can try using his phone # if that's easier for him. We will get it squared away so he gets his ticket today. Glad they can use them!
  2. DorsiaSoundsNice

    Got their Venmos and just transferred the tickets. If they have any issues, just have them email...

    Got their Venmos and just transferred the tickets. If they have any issues, just have them email me at [email protected]. Glad to see them in good hands! Pony UP!
  3. DorsiaSoundsNice

    Haha. Awesome. If they want to Venmo me, my Venmo account is @ Brandon-Blewett. If you know the...

    Haha. Awesome. If they want to Venmo me, my Venmo account is @ Brandon-Blewett. If you know the email addresses they use for their TicketMaster accounts, shoot me that (or those) and I can send the tickets over to them electronically.
  4. DorsiaSoundsNice

    I paid $75 each so just looking to sell them for the same price so long as they're SMU fans. If...

    I paid $75 each so just looking to sell them for the same price so long as they're SMU fans. If TCU... they're $750 each. Haha.
  5. DorsiaSoundsNice

    I've got 2 available in Section 211 if they're still looking for tickets.

    I've got 2 available in Section 211 if they're still looking for tickets.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'