Recent content by dorndawg

  1. dorndawg

    OT: Health Insurance

    I wouldn't say anytime anywhere, but if that's what somebody leads with in a business interaction I'm putting my billfold in my front pocket around them.
  2. dorndawg

    OT: Health Insurance

    I don't have any good input other than to say I agree with others that it's a real mess & I feel for people dealing with it. There's a lot of decent, hard-working folks with a wide range of incomes who are in a bind - either essentially taking on debt to subsidize having some level of coverage...
  3. dorndawg

    Tropical Depression 9

    IN. At this point, Hugh is basically my weatherman.
  4. dorndawg

    On line gambling, ...or there is a sucker born every minute

    Gambling addiction really does seem like one of the worst ones to have
  5. dorndawg

    Movie recommendation - Heart of the Beast

    Sounds kinda like a Hatchet sequel/remake. I'll watch that on netflix
  6. dorndawg

    On line gambling, ...or there is a sucker born every minute

    Sports gambling being a gray-market activity was the right amount. Legal in Vegas and a few other places, low-level bookies relatively easy to find, odds readily available but not like on the bottom line scroll on Espn. Today, it's just way too much.
  7. dorndawg

    Fanbase with the ugliest women

    It's modern-day carnival freak shows.
  8. dorndawg

    K1's Mom's cowbell

    How many Sixpackers you reckon that bama fan wants to fight at South Farm?
  9. dorndawg

    Fanbase with the ugliest women

    Sure hope the next topic isn't fanbase with fattest men**
  10. dorndawg

    Kirk Cousins

    Kirk Cousins isn’t ever going to be in Canton, but he’s a LEGEND down at the bank
  11. dorndawg

    Fill in the Blank: With a Win, MSU will be ranked ____

    If we blow their doors off, we'll only move up a few spots cause "bama must be real sorry"
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return