Recent content by DoNotWakeTheGimp

  1. D

    Saints found guilty of bounty program.

    it would be the same if the dogs won a national championship then were hit with sanctions by the NCAA...it would be worth it.
  2. D

    Pretty good day for US soccer yesterday.

    Soccer friendlies between national teams are usually hard fought contests as the members are not only playing for national pride but since there are relatively very few slots open and many players to fill those spots...you have to earn youspotevery game or risk being benched or removed from the...
  3. D

    Soccer Post: USA vs Italy Thread (no spoilers in titles)

    HUGE win..WOW. No crap about the Azzurri not being at 100% either.</p>
  4. D

    If we get Anthony Alford...

    other than the off/def line there is not a position that he could not play and he would play very well...he is a rare talent...and he would be a very good diamond dog as well.The convential thinking is that he is even better a BB that football.....I am not a familiar with baseball since I don't...
  5. D

    GERMANS!

    Heinkle driving sneaky Aryan hiney humpers.</p>
  6. D

    Anthony Alford

    I have watched him play at all of Petal's home games as well as several road games and he would be great in our offense.
  7. D

    Am I the ony one that hated Tebow in college, but now I find myself rooting for him?

    Am I the ony one that hated Tebow in college, but now I find myself rooting for him? Pulling for Tebow..but...goht dham..watching him pass last night was painful....this post brought to you by Kraken spiced rum.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias