Recent content by DonFive

  1. DonFive

    Our fan base will call this a moral victory…….

    I watched the entire game. So I'm calling that a victory.
  2. DonFive

    To the people that watched on tv

    I see the so called targeting plays a lot actually. Just depends on when the ref wants to throw a flag I guess. And yes I stopped watching when I realized the OC wasn't serious about trying to be competitive.
  3. DonFive

    What is different about Cohen leaving vs Stricklin?

    I just see guys leaving a job. Find someone competent and let's move forward.
  4. DonFive

    2023 is setting up to be a special year

    I'll think about next season when the bowl game is over.
  5. DonFive

    Please retire Mike

    If I remember correctly, Tx Tech got progressively better under Leach and I see no reason why that can't happen here. I'll continue to support this team. I can't the believe the number of 17ing 17s that don't pull for the coaches and players.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7