Recent content by DomerFan88

  1. D

    Notre Dame

    Analytics actually say the field goal decision was a tossup with it leaning ever so slightly to field goal. Of course when the kicker misses then it really looks bad.
  2. D

    St Laurence

    Yeah, took about 15 minutes. Find Patriots all time roster, search for Notre Dame. That's about 30 names. Only about 20 are alive and below about 75 y/o. 3 or 4 of that are from the Chicago area. Quick google search of each name and what do you know, one of them hits with an article about him...
  3. D

    The end of high school recruiting

    I think the thing you aren't taking into account is that good players won't want to spend two years at a JuCo with subpar facilities and coaching and little to no social life just for the chance to have two more years of eligibility which they don't care much about because they are trying to get...
  4. D

    Honest Question for ND Fans

    I have lost whatever respect I had for Northwestern after reading this. I expected it when we played Miami. I expected it when we played SEC schools. Hell, I wasn't surprised when I saw what VaTech fans were saying even though I didn't expect it. But for Northwestern to be worse than Michigan or...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set