Recent content by dogstain

  1. D

    OT: TOP 5 GOSPEL PERFORMANCES

    I was told at church in order to go to heaven I had to believe there were dinosaurs on the ark. I’m afraid I’m out on that one.
  2. D

    Birmingham Iron team roster

    Actually, I was Destindog through the mid to early 2000's until I moved from Destin and changed my name to Dogstain. So well less than 1 post per year. I have made 3 posts today, I'm on fire. I am actually wondering if the games will be televised. The AAF website doesn't say if the games...
  3. D

    OT: Place you go to get Mississippi State gear

    What store in Starkville? Asking for a friend.
  4. D

    Birmingham Iron team roster

    Are these games going to be televised, or will it be streaming only?
  5. D

    OT: Telemarketing Calls to my Cellphone...

    Great News!! The federal government is going to put an end to your suffering in 2019! https://www.engadget.com/2018/11/06/fcc-caller-id-authentication-2019/ Ajit Pai to the rescue! And I don't even like Pie.
  6. D

    OT: Equatorial Guinea

    Pack plenty of Dales for use as Mole Cricket and Ebola repellant.
  7. D

    Just want to say thanks to everyone that has read/posted in this forum...

    Long time Lurker and daily reader since nearly the beginning. I was previously DestinDog. I am a daily reader and I really enjoy the information and banter here on Sixpack. This is my goto when I have a few minutes to spare during the day. Y'all keep up the great work!! Maybe I'll post...
  8. D

    Petrino will be a name to watch for all the open jobs at year end now

    If the information contained in this article is true then the NCAA will be handing Mr. Petrino and fat show cause and the end of his D1 coaching career. https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2017/09/28/rick-pitino-louisville-fbi-investigation-coach-2
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment