Recent content by dogmatic001

  1. dogmatic001

    Sorry if Germanic, but MY GOD BAMA FANS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

    They have a hole in their lives and football is not able to fill it. Somehow dressing up as sidewalk alumni is not satisfying their need. The only Bama fan I know personally actually has a degree from there, a nice family and a very successful career in banking. His personal trademark is that...
  2. dogmatic001

    I had forgotten about that Memphis game in 2021

    The BYU game really was the worst officiating experience I could imagine. Just way off on call after call. Truly atrocious. I've had lots of heartburn after losses to Alabama, but that BYU game was just flat stolen start to finish. An absolute atrocity.
  3. dogmatic001

    Where do you rank this catch in MSU history?

    I'm glad others remember the Moulds v. Tennessee catch - it's a shame the Moulds catch v. Tennessee, 1994 is such terrible quality video. It's impossible to appreciate how athletic that was, jumping both high and backward.
  4. dogmatic001

    Elijah Dinktits on Lebby

    Still didn't have to lose to Texas like that. But, I'm willing to get over it. But I'll never forget it.
  5. dogmatic001

    Does anyone remember just a year ago

    That's as "right there" as right there gets, and right at the dawning of an era where you don't have to be at a blue blood to do it -- only have to be at one willing to pay for it -- and there are none more clearly willing to pay for it than OM. I'm predicting he's overshot his landing - that OM...
  6. dogmatic001

    Does anyone remember just a year ago

    To those of us with childhood dogs buried in our hearts, faking a dog into the act said quite a lot.
  7. dogmatic001

    Sweeney and gambling

    Same. I have more than enough other bad habits already. I can see how anyone with an inclination to gamble is truly 17'd now that you can legally bet on most anything, anytime, from your phone. I was in LV on a work trip a couple years ago and bet $100 on the Cowboys and watched the game from...
  8. dogmatic001

    Wide receivers discover hands

    I really like the way our guys extend their hands in catching the football. I thought for a while high school coaches must have prepared our guys to catch by hitting them in the chest with thrown bed pillows. I'm glad to see reaching out to catch the ball has not gone the way of the linebacker...
  9. dogmatic001

    The Herbie Hunkele’s trumpet deal

    I thought so but couldn't tell. It seemed like he was playing along with what was playing on the Jumbotron, but I don't know if that was what he was supposed to do or not. The "shrug" at the end of his performance seemed to indicate whatever was supposed to happen didn't seemed to have happened.
  10. dogmatic001

    What kind of pocketknife do you carry?

    I have a dozen or so I inherited from one of my grandfathers. Lately I've been carrying a Case three-blade.
  11. dogmatic001

    You are in control of our NIL budget of $52 million...

    I prefer this philosophy. If baseball and WBB are our thing, make it so. Like the personal development strategy of maximizing your best trait. Better to be a 10 in one thing and a 4 in the others than to be a 6.6/7 in everything.
  12. dogmatic001

    So Chuck Oliver asks Dave Bartoo about Dan Mullen

    See Polk 2 - Electric Boogaloo for typical results of a re-tread.
  13. dogmatic001

    I found something out at my specialist today…

    God bless you and everyone around you. Besides being cathartic for you, it is relevant for anyone who reads it putting their own daily miseries into perspective. I hope the treatment you're receiving helps. God bless, and keep us informed.
  14. dogmatic001

    How did you learn how to swim…?

    Kind of self-taught/coached up at Boy Scout Camp, swimming in a murky lake. I was pretty fat as a kid so floating came easily. If you can float, you can figure out how to do all the rest.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act