There are so so many things I loathe about OM - from their fans to their athletic programs to the institution and its 'tradition' --- But I truly detest everything about the University of Alabama.
It's like the crazy uncle that's part of your family. As Miller concluded: Attention must be paid.
Let's go further with a more familiar Sorkin reference: You agitated mother17rs need glfr on that wall.
I remember how hopeless things felt on this day - until the Johnson interception!
Just wish Croom had worried more about building a winning program than "respect."
The first album he did with them was good. But, yes.
I started drinking one night with Jeff "Skunk" Baxter and he confirmed it, even though he was the one who brought him into the group.
There you go again, hating on Don and Pete's America.
Falwell designed Liberty's curriculum and campus based on the vision God gave him of Heaven.
Be ready, my friend, Jerry Falwell is gonna be dressed in a Colonel Rebel outfit at the Pearly Gates with St. Peter.
Hugh Freesuz Christ will...
Vampire new - Let the Right One In (Swedish)
Vampire old - Vampyr (1932)
If you're really into Vampireshit - Don't Miss these - Ganja & Hess, Blacula, and a Girl Walks Home Alone at Night. And, of course all the Hammer films with Lee and Cushing.
Basic Horror overall - The Exorcist
MS is the least rude. Good chart to be 50 on.
However, having lived and worked in both the midwest, northeast, and CA, I can attest the people are meaner outside of Mississippi....
but, at least they're honest about it.
Play golf and have fun with your Alabama friends. Congratulate them if Bema somehow wins. And give them the business for all 18 if State gets the upset.
And if you play with Jacobs again, ask if he knows where his "Keys" are.
It was Tryrone Keyes who hit him.