Recent content by Dogbiscuit

  1. D

    Doubleringer Cowbell

    <p style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class="MsoNormal"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">I’ve been offered $500 for it, but that won’t touch it.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>There’s a lot of work in one of these, and the dog on top is not cheap.<span style="mso-spacerun...
  2. D

    Doubleringer Cowbell

    </p> http://Dogbiscuit.sixpackspeak.yuku.com/photos/view/pid/1350603
  3. D

    Let's hear your goalpost stories...

    I'm a long time lurker, butI just had to post this story. My wife and I were sitting on the west side 40 yd line in some seats given to us bylong time family friends when a drunk bama fan about 10 rows behind me said in a very loud voicewhere he wanted to put my cowbell. I wasn't taunting anyone...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion