Recent content by dog99walker

  1. D

    SEC Football Picks - Week 6

    Alabama Tennessee Florida LSU Missouri Tex-a*s Ole Miss (and it hurts me to write it)
  2. D

    Found in Junk.

    I took the Clarion-Ledger at one time to get Bulldog news, like five years ago. When it came time to renew after the ‘$1 come on’ offer, I decided that there was no way I was going to pay for such bias, half-a**ed reporting. For years after, I was hammered by e-mails to sign up from them...
  3. D

    Target is open in Tupelo! Bring on the big time coaches!

    I live in the Tupelo area. I will let the coaches wives from Ox-bridge and Starkvegas, AND the shopping frenzy die down before I go.
  4. D

    Sorry if Germanic, but MY GOD BAMA FANS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

    My Dad, God rest his soul, moved to Alabama to work at a private college when he was 58. He never had offered an opinion on Bama fans, until he lived amongst them. He came away with an intense hate. Spoiled and rude, with a sense of privilege.
  5. D

    Bringing back that dumb bastard Arnett

    Offense gives to ball up in first series. Short field score. Kamario throws a pick six in the second series. Bama 14-0. Arnett is the bad guy? I hope you enjoyed your post. I hope it warmed your little Bulldog heart, but your set yourself up as whining a**hole. We lost. We will lose again...
  6. D

    I know it’s coming every time and

    My best friend girl is a Bama fan, having completed a Master’s in Liberry Science from them. She texted me offensive things after the game. My reply was “ Who is this? Do I know you?” I have never asked her to go to a Bama home game. I would hate to punch her in the mouth when she issued...
  7. D

    Just left the game

    Many Bammers who were there today can only get tickets for away games. Talked to two fans. Today that don’t normally attend Tuscaloosa games because they can’t get tickets there.
  8. D

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    When Bear died in 1977, I thought we had this!! The era is over and we will be triumphant in 1978. They had Ray Perkins, a legendary receiver, not the legendary coach. I took my Dad with me, come on and watch this, I told him. Believe! Alabama won 40-0. Abandon ALL hope…. I just hope we...
  9. D

    OT - October scary movie list

    Watched The Exorcist on the front row of the theater in 1974. Went back to our Jackson apartment and collectively agreed that, a) it could happen b) we wouldn’t be able to go to sleep without some sleeping aid. We decided to get roaring drunk. It work. I slept like a baby.
  10. D

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Atlanta during the time all those young Black guys were ending up dead in the Chattahoochee River. My ex-had to take a dump in the west side of the city, right then. I pulled off the Interstate to the nearest gas station. At the time, they suspected the Klan of committing all those murders...
  11. D

    Let me say this about ….

    Not much better. Damn Big Al, too!
  12. D

    Let me say this about ….

    Damn Alabama! Damn the Bear and Saban! Damn the Million Dollar Band!! Damn the numerous sidewalk Alabama fans from Iuka to Pascagoula!!! What did I leave out?? Help me here.
  13. D

    I googled oldest college sports message boards...

    Love SixPackSpeak. Thanks for all the guys who joined in to create a group of free thinkers, and some amazingly serious fans.
  14. D

    With 1/3 of the season played…

    Venables could get “Croomed”, if Lebby and Dawgs the wins in Norman this year.
  15. D

    For anyone that likes watches

    Looked at a $22,000 Breitling watch in Las Vegas last week. It’s still in the case, as far as I know.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters