Recent content by Doctor-J

  1. D

    Toppin

  2. D

    OFFICIAL KENTUCKY @ ALABAMA THREAD

    I just turned the game off. Too painful to watch.
  3. D

    The SEC might as well invite 8 ACC teams to the conference.

    Oh I definitely agree, but the money involved seems to mean further expansion is inevitable. Adding those teams now in bulk will weaken the Big 10 giving them fewer expansion options. Also, if 8 ACC teams want out at the same time, there is an increased likelihood of satisfactorily navigating...
  4. D

    That shot clock violation

  5. D

    What a waste of a game

    Nice rebuttal.
  6. D

    What a waste of a game

  7. D

    Game thread

    Why is this game so frustrating to watch. They should be up by 50.
  8. D

    The Ohio U @ Kentucky Thread

    Brooks is playing terrible
  9. D

    Sources Say

    I believe it is T-yuh T-yuh
  10. D

    It's not even about losing

    Agree. I just turned the game off. I realized I really wasn’t enjoying myself and don’t need the frustration in my life. Hope we win but I’m not going to punish myself by sitting through this.
  11. D

    This May Be The Worst Broadcast Game In History

    And takes up half the screen because of course we need to see everyone’s face when they are talking.
  12. D

    Trivia Time

    Boston College
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade