Recent content by DocHolliday.sixpack

  1. DocHolliday.sixpack

    Thoughts after a heavy drinking morning

    I honestly didn’t expect to win this game. But, I honestly didn’t expect to get embarrassed.
  2. DocHolliday.sixpack

    Who’s got a clip of the play of the night?

    The Evan’s catch was the game for me. Huge moment and he delivered. The fanbase went nuts in there tonight for that one, and rightfully so.
  3. DocHolliday.sixpack

    Fluff Bothwell

    Agreed. He showed a ton of heart and determination. Refused to be denied.
  4. DocHolliday.sixpack

    LSUx

    Damn. Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike these douchebags any more than I already do.
  5. DocHolliday.sixpack

    MSU vs South Carolina Game Thread - Battle For the Lattimore’s Knee Trophy

    Was just about to say, it should be and definitely feels like it is. I’m not that impressed with SC, our O just looks absolutely atrocious.
  6. DocHolliday.sixpack

    MSU vs Minn Game Thread - Kinda Funny Looking, Eh?

    Score on these 17ers again! Too much trash talk from them.
  7. DocHolliday.sixpack

    MSU vs Minn Game Thread - Kinda Funny Looking, Eh?

    Only TD they have thus far is courtesy of their D. Without much of a pass rush at that.
  8. DocHolliday.sixpack

    MSU vs Minn Game Thread - Kinda Funny Looking, Eh?

    Exactly. Lebby refuses to run the play clock down. Snaps with 10-15 on the play clock. It’s not playing defensively, it’s playing smart.
  9. DocHolliday.sixpack

    MSU vs Minn Game Thread - Kinda Funny Looking, Eh?

    Hell yeah !!! Let’s go put some more points up. Please protect the ball!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5