Recent content by DocHoliday

  1. D

    How on earth did you get jail time for breeding boas?!?

    How on earth did you get jail time for breeding boas?!?
  2. D

    Noah!! This is Ryan. I would love to continue to be anonymous on here but I wanted to say hi and...

    Noah!! This is Ryan. I would love to continue to be anonymous on here but I wanted to say hi and thank you for the nice words. Hope you're doing well my man.
  3. D

    Thank you for the kind words.

    Thank you for the kind words.
  4. D

    Hello old friend. I very much prefer to remain anonymous on here but this is Ryan. Thank you for...

    Hello old friend. I very much prefer to remain anonymous on here but this is Ryan. Thank you for the kind words.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K’Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell