Recent content by Doak

  1. Doak

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    https://cyclones.com/news/2026/2/24/wrestling-in-memory-of-bobby-douglas
  2. Doak

    Big Ten Tix............

    Can anyone comment on the 1855 Club at BJC? I’ve never been but it seems to offer some enticing perks for events there. Thanks
  3. Doak

    Big Ten Tix............

    Seeking five seats in a suite for B1G's. If anyone knows of suite-holder looking for help to fill their suite, please let me know. Thanks
  4. Doak

    Real American Freestyle

    They have not. I get paranoid this time every year thinking I missed the email. I spoke to the ticket office yesterday and they said invoices will be sent later this month.
  5. Doak

    2024-25 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

    I have two season tickets and don't get much opportunity to go to more than a couple a year, so I usually give them to friends. I'd be happy to donate them for you and your priest friend. If only two work for you, let me know. Doak
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'