Recent content by dmtbigred

  1. D

    Huskers recruits and early signing period

    Looking back to when Bo was hired, I hope this is wrapped up in a week as opposed to two. At the time, I thought Pelini coaching in the BCS Title Game would be good recruiting publicity for us. Needless to say, I grossly overestimated that value... All I know is this is the first football...
  2. D

    Riley named candidate at UCLA

    I'll take GA pay. :D
  3. D

    Solich's Martyrdom Continues via ESPN

    Hoping after he retires in Athens, we can bring him home for a Frank Solich Appreciation Day type of deal. Honor him on the field pre-game, sprinkle in some of his playing career highlights/'99 conference championship montage. Both sides of the argument need to let it go and I think something...
  4. D

    Has Riley been told he's out? Video clip

    Some of you guys are going to age yourself if you keep analyzing every little thing such as this. Five more days Husker Nation...
  5. D

    Riley named candidate at UCLA

    If something crazy were to happen and we don't land Frost, here's to Mora going "home" to UW. I'd gladly take Petersen. Another reason Bo should have been let go a year earlier, would've been great to at least make a run at CP.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Ferentz compares Jeremiah Smith to Saquan Barkley, Randy Moss ahead of Top 15 showdown
  5. 05 On3 Football No decision made on College Football Playoff expansion, executive director says