Recent content by dlsnid

  1. D

    Basketball Practice

    Anybody been to practice and how are they looking?
  2. D

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    Has anybody been to practice how are they looking?
  3. D

    Bill Van Burkleo

    We were really good that year went to Bluebonnet Bowl where we beat Ole Miss My brother played in the band.
  4. D

    Bill Van Burkleo

    I knew that but didn’t want to say it I was there and yes that cost us the game
  5. D

    Bill Van Burkleo

    I think he was our punter back when we almost beat Arkansas in 1964 it was a tough loss I was there. It was probably our best team ever maybe the 91 team was better I know we had a lot of draft picks off that 64 team including 2 Heisman trophy runnersup
  6. D

    Barnstable

    When will we know something on Barnstable?
  7. D

    NIL $$$

    Are we up or down compared to last year? I gave to Champion fund and NIL for football. Will probably give basketball this week
  8. D

    TRANSFER PORTAL 2026

    We are going to need another point guard
  9. D

    USF vs Lousiville

    I hate it but probably losing Ford can’t match their money
  10. D

    USF vs Lousiville

    I hope Ford doesn’t go anywhere
  11. D

    USF vs Lousiville

    Power 4 raid our best players every year
  12. D

    For Chris

    I can’t get on Hurricane Alley even though I think I got password right I thought I am paid up but maybe not. Could you check for me
  13. D

    NIT first round SFA game thread

    Forsyth is a guard and a good one averaged 26 and scored 34 in state championship game. Dale won their 5th championship in a row
  14. D

    2026 Softball Thread

    Talked to Justin at basketball game he didn’t say anything when I said a change needed to be made but he hinted with a smile said he can’t talk about it but I had the feeling something is going to happen we can have high school coach do better
  15. D

    Separated at Birth

    Yes sweet sixteen that is it
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act