Recent content by djrc89

  1. D

    Weather Thread for Howard

    Bac I live in flood prone Monmouth beach. Flooded in 92 and sandy. Was close in Irene. Not seeing much other than progressive north east flow and flooding till it passes. What say you
  2. D

    OT: RIP Peter Byrne lead singer of Naked Eyes

    Early British Invasion. When mtv was in charge and mark goodman said they weren’t narrowcasting and that Poughkeepsie couldn’t handle Prince. What a time to be alive
  3. D

    BB Recruiting Four-Star G RJ Moore commits to Rutgers Basketball

    I see the dumb posts that the loss Thursday saved pikes job. I find it hard to believe that there are people that literally root for failure. Are there really people that would ***** about another 21 win season just to get pike fired ?
  4. D

    Okay, so how . . . .

    Very very pleased with the recruiting. I’d have like to have seen an experienced successful hc as an asst because that’s an area of concern.
  5. D

    Coach Mytych rips Goodale

    Is this confirmed that he posted that stuff
  6. D

    Women's Hoops Rutgers lands Tennessee transfer "Twin Backcourt" Mia & Mya Pauldo

    10 ppg at Tennessee as a frosh is nothing to scoff at. LFG. I just hope he can coach them
  7. D

    CBA

    I just was looking for discussion. I live in Monmouth county so cba to Iowa pipeline just stings
  8. D

    CBA

    I don’t follow as closely as many of you. What are your thoughts about the ashnault to Iowa pipeline? Duffy’s taking his talents to Iowa City to wrestle for Tom Brands and the Hawkeyes next year. He joins Rumson-Fair Haven two-time state-champ Sonny Amato as well as his CBA teammates Sean and...
  9. D

    Jordan Burroughs NJ: Weighing in

    If he retires as coach he can’t work for ru for 6 mos because of state pension rules
  10. D

    Congrats to Tariq Francis-Staying on Next Year; et tu Lino too?

    Im not going to speak for bac. Lord knows he can do that for himself. I think one of the things that gets lost on these boards is that imo we all want success. I think all of us would sign up for 22 wins in hoops and 10 in football. We’d praise whomever the coaches were. We might think a...
  11. D

    Pikiell Gets Supportive Nod from Keli Zinn

    He’s staying so those that need to complain have another full year to do so. I still wonder what money we really have. Where does 8-10 million put us in our own league? Where does it put us relative to basketball only schools? Are we even top 50 ?
  12. D

    For Season Tocket Holders last night gave some hope

    Hopefully they continue to play with that kind of effort. I think it’s hard when you’re losing. Look at the Indiana effort. At least he hasn’t lost the team. Shots fell for a lot of the game, then they didn’t. It’s hard to expect success when the front court is so limited, and they don’t share...
  13. D

    RAPID REACTION — Michigan State

    Am I the only one here who remembers Francis on the floor for a minute after getting walloped in the jaw. That too was a big turning point. He hit his foul shots but kept grabbing his face. He missed a lot of shots after that including the runner at the end of regulation after he beat his...
  14. D

    Rutgers Athletics Deficit Hits Record

    I thought it was fine too. Maybe we’re just used to it. What we also know, but to me was the biggest gut punch was… fan donations. We’re at 8 million while the AVERAGE is 33 million. I guess I’d like to see what the mean is. But that’s brutal to read. I’m dubious as to whether we can get ever...
  15. D

    OT: Tracking Winter Storm Fern 1/25-26

    Bac Monmouth beach. I’m expecting about 6. Once the mixing starts, do we think that’s it for accumulation? I know it’s supposed to get bitter cold but no switch back ?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act