I watch WLBT but have not noticed that.
I've always watched WLBT but caught some ofWAPT last night and I think I actually liked it better. WLBT only talked about the Natchez prison riots for probably less than a minute so I turned it and WAPT gave way better coverage on it. But I like to watch...
I believe it is obvious now what was going on in our basketball program with Stansbury...
but howdoes this work? Do they just tell the players "we will pay you to come play for us" then sneak cash in his mailbox lateat night every now and thenor what?
These are the current greens at Lefleour's Bluff in Jackson off of Lakeland Dr. They are horrible. Also my cart went dead, it was hot and none of the water coolers had water in them, one hole didn't have a flag, the staff was rude. This place could be a decent golf course if it was kept up. Has...