Recent content by Dino brown

  1. D

    proponents of 8 classes

    You have a better chance on getting hit by an airplane than a patriot player ever walking threw JCA's doors.that I know for certain.Now or in the future.And it gets better I'm aware of a new youth program opening up in The JCA area by guess who?
  2. D

    So who is the Top team heading into 2016?

    Free agent signings begin in Jan stay tuned lmao!
  3. D

    2015 Montini Football Video....

    Well put together Bronco 4 LIFE!!!!!!!
  4. D

    Naz

    Congrats to the boy's at Naz and to the staff great year guys.
  5. D

    Congrats to Loyola

    Congrats Loyola.
  6. D

    Lville vs. GBW

    Another kool thing I like to see is when a good band leads them into the field,if that doesn't get you pumped I don't know what will.
  7. D

    Can I ask an honest question,...

    Was just thinking the same thing I think the broadcast has been pretty good for the Loyola game.
  8. D

    Lville vs. GBW

    Got to see GW unis for the first time up close and man are they sharp and libertys are kind of sharp as well.
  9. D

    3A Ending.....

    That's a hard one to call and usually if players do something goofy like that you see the coaches on the sidelines go crazy and start getting in players faces I didn't see any of that which leads me to believe they condone that type of bush league play.i might be reaching here but I didn't see...
  10. D

    Is this really what schools want--blowouts????

    On paper the match ups look really intriguing but what the hell do I know.
  11. D

    3A Ending.....

    That was odd and Def bush league.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida