Recent content by DinkyBalls

  1. D

    That was a heartbreaker, boys.

    <span id="temp-1"><span> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMIqlIJNkRA?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" height="315" width="420" ></embed> </span> </span>
  2. D

    NBA Finals........ Boston in 6...

    Home court for the Lakers will be the deciding factor. Also, The Black Mamba will be clutch once again and get his 5th championship ring.
  3. D

    Will there be baseball tonight in Starkville?

    How does the weather look right now over there? I'm trying to decide if I should go to the game. I know it doesn't look too nice in Oxford currently.
  4. D

    Hey, Bruiser ...

    I actually know that group of people behind his left shoulder including the red pant wearers and Ms. grey dress. Nice find...
  5. D

    Masters boob grab

    I love the guy's reaction after she freaks out.
  6. D

    Your women are f#ck!ng awful and your athletic programs stink like ****

    You obviously don't know Chuck very well. He's plastered 24/7.
  7. D

    Back from FedExForum...

    I made my first visit to the Forum last night and I came away impressed. I was also stuck in the top sections and had a great view of the court. OU, UNC, Gonzaga and Syracuse all seemed pretty nice folks. There were quite a few Arkansas fans there though and they still suck. Overall, it was a...
  8. D

    For Boon Hoggenbeck, State lost 71-58....

    I could have sworn Varnado got two fouls in the first 6 minutes of the game and had to sit the rest of the 1st half. If you say he didn't then I guess you're right because I'm just a "DUMB WEBEL!1!1!"
  9. D

    Will pillow beat parklane in

    Wow. Didn't realize this many Trojans read SixPack...
  10. D

    Will pillow beat parklane in

    As a Central Holmes alum, I concur with that fact. Pillow Academy can also thank us for giving them one of the greatest basketball coaches in MPSA history (Durwin Carpenter). Also, our former high school boys basketball coach is now the head coach for the Kentucky Lady Wildcats (Matthew...
  11. D

    What's with all the ole miss fans

    Our fans suck balls and it's pretty embarrassing especially on national TV. Oh well, we won. 85-80, bitches!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia