Recent content by dieselkeane

  1. D

    OT: The Shore

    It was during the mid 80s, and I remember feeling the cement footing with my feet. There were little one story bungalows we stayed in. I remember the walls didn’t go to the ceiling. Another stupid memory was the curbs outside were not the normal curbs we have today, but instead the were sloped...
  2. D

    OT: The Shore

    This slide was inside the bay, in the water.
  3. D

    OT: The Shore

    I would have to imagine north since they lived in Elizabeth.
  4. D

    OT: The Shore

    They lived in Elizabeth.
  5. D

    OT: The Shore

  6. D

    Ticket ship date?

    I have season tickets for USC and it's the same garbage. I am always worried about them getting lost.
  7. D

    OT: The most you would pay for sunglasses

    I spent $400 on Maui Jims, they are light and comfortable.
  8. D

    OT: where do people watch RU games in SF?

    Dobbs Ferry or Greens
  9. D

    Additional Renderings added for Multi-Sport Athletic Complex

    Awesome pictures, I like how the basketball court has a nice area for free throw shooting. Is it me or does the ceiling in the wrestling room seems low?
  10. D

    Rutgers vs Penn State / Game Thread

    Gio was afraid to take the hit
  11. D

    OT - Good List of Classic Movies

    Original Red Dawn, Deer Hunter
  12. D

    IS Hobbs Behind All This Gameday Cr*P? Related? Doug Kokoskie Fired???

    So what I am reading here, a cook on one of the campuses made a yam statue in the shape of Kokoskie?
  13. D

    WITH TEXAS EXPECTED TO MOVE ON FROM CHARLIE STRONG STAGE IS SET FOR ROBUST TURN ON COACHING CAROUSEL

    From the article under USC: There's no obvious favorites for this job, as names like Kelly, Ohio State assistant Greg Schiano (he interviewed last year) and Utah coach Kyle Whittingham would emerge. Thats interesting.
  14. D

    Wondering if Grant is done for the year...

    Its sucks that he is injured, but in my opinion, we depended on him to much. I hope we will be able to further develop other players if he is out.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives
  5. 05 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'