Recent content by die-hard fan

  1. D

    Updated Rivals 150

  2. D

    Props for Pat

    Check out the top ten linebackers on the same page.
  3. D

    Parking Pass

    Last year I had season tickets for 19 years and contributed every year to the Wildcat Fund and had always been in the East Lot prior to last year. I gave $100 and was moved from the East Lot (1st choice) to the West Lot (2nd choice). I know at least one other person who was moved from...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall calls South Carolina 'the best talent team' Florida will have played this year ahead of game