Recent content by dickiedawg

  1. D

    Change of topic! Anyone go to Hardy last nite?

    Is he playing country music again? I haven’t paid attention in a while.
  2. D

    In State’s last 3 games, the team has given up 34, 24, and 56 pts

    Have you considered a career as a motivational speaker?**
  3. D

    Ticket holder boxes

    I got mine, had a frost buddy in it. Maybe it was just the bell ones that were delayed.
  4. D

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Been all downhill from there, right?
  5. D

    Those of you that like to proffer a wager

    My sarcasm meter is impaired. It took me way too long to figure out what you were trying to say here.
  6. D

    LJ Prudhomme is our best portal xfer ever

    I take your point, but OP said Prudhomme is the best ever after 4 games. Its an interesting discussion topic for sure.
  7. D

    Divinity

    No, 1/2 batch makes 15 large pieces, while a whole batch makes 60 pieces. Math checks out if a large piece = 2 small pieces.
  8. D

    Kamario passer rankings

    I’m not sure there’s an offense that’s been devised that KT isn’t a fit for.
  9. D

    Predict the next 4...

    I don’t see a loss **
  10. D

    Thoughts from the game after a little sleep.

    We sit in scoreboard. The music is loud as crap, but the audio from the ref was the worst it’s ever been. I couldn’t understand a single call all night. The PA I could hear fine except on a big play when the crowd drowns it out.
  11. D

    Improved faculty section?

    Yeah Mizzou brought like 50 fans total.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act