Recent content by DickelNRebel

  1. D

    I absolutely love the Spirit....It gives me nuggets of gold like this...

    Yancy is getting dangerously close to the recruiting process, in my opinion. I, for one, have dropped my subscription to the Spirit board after his revelation that he throws "curveballs" to the competition. I don't pay for curveballs, and I sure as hell don't carefor allof the bitching and...
  2. D

    I haven't kept up much with Michigan this year, so what's the difference

    between this year's Michigan team and the team ya'll spanked last year? Is it just Brady Hoke? Do they have players this year that they didn't have last year? I know Robinson is still the QB. Hell, just saw the offensive lineman catch a pass for a 1st down, so maybe it's luck?
  3. D

    Did anyone notice what was included in the multi year offer Pujols rejected from the Cards?

    Did anyone notice what was included in the multi year offer Pujols rejected from the Cards? It's just another way to give him more money, as much as they possibly can without breaking the bank. Another example of how important the almighty dollar is in professional sports.
  4. D

    Nice try Cecil but Cam say

    Now that Newton, Sr. has admitted to having his hand out, Bond and State's side is vindicated. Newton asked, State refused and reported it. To me, it actually makes Bond (and I've never thought too highly of ol' John) and Bell look good for reporting it rather than playing along. The heat will...
  5. D

    1000 channels on Directv and I can't find the SEC tournament. What gives?

    Or, were you looking for the channel it'll be on tomorrow? Here's the affiliate schedule: http://www.secsports.com/assets/1/workflow_staging/News/14221.PDF
  6. D

    OK, where's the recruitin' scuttlebutt?

    Otherwise you look like another "in the know" internet clown.</p>
  7. D

    The way I see it, everyone and their mother right now.........

    who has seen a fair share of goings-on in Starkville over the years, that your new AD does seem to be shaking thngs up a bit over there. He's somewhat going against the way State has always done things in the past. I like the idea of statewide "pep rallies" for the new coach. He said he'd keep...
  8. D

    Since some of you were concerned about Nutt earlier....

    It's not that I believe Swindoll over you because I never saw Swindoll say anything about it. It's that you talked on and on about coaches taking cell phone pictures at Elliott's house, Croom pulling up with some new car for Elliott's uncle pulling up behind him, etc. I'd have thought that with...
  9. D

    Since some of you were concerned about Nutt earlier....

    He's also the guy who tried to tell everyone that Swindoll recruited Robert Elliott. That ended up being a pile of ****. I don't doubt Houston is getting a raise, but it's not because OMGrad told me.
  10. D

    Gene's got a video of you guys' new sound system

    Sounds pretty damn impressive. He's somewhere across campus and it can be heard clearly. We've had a new systen this year and it's much much better than what we've had in years past. Makes gameday better.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia