Recent content by DHS06CENTER69

  1. D

    Dudley at Crest Round 4

    Thanks and nice meeting you
  2. D

    Dudley at Crest Round 4

    Sc is a good ride for us to make maybe a neutral site game in Charlotte
  3. D

    Dudley at Crest Round 4

    I was talking to you
  4. D

    Dudley at Crest Round 4

    I was the big dude from Dudley in the Grey hoodie you were talking too I enjoyed you guys
  5. D

    Dudley at Crest Round 4

    Were u under the scoreboard
  6. D

    East Surry vs Tarboro Round 3!

    Why are they playing the murphy game on both it clearly says east vs Tarboro then u click on it it's the murphy game
  7. D

    Dudley at Mt Tabor

    24-20 Tabor we just can't beat them pic and fumble on last two drives just gave them the game
  8. D

    Post tonight’s scores here

    24-20 Tabor we just can't beat Tabor Fumble and pic on last two drives just gave the game away sheesh
  9. D

    Dudley @ T.C. Roberson

    In that case I was right Sheesh me to but I'm willing to bet Tabor game won't be like this
  10. D

    Dudley @ T.C. Roberson

    In that case I was right lol
  11. D

    Weddington at MT Tabor

    77-33 Dudley over TC
  12. D

    Post tonight’s scores hete

    77-33 Dudley over TC
  13. D

    Dudley @ T.C. Roberson

    I was wrong I guess by saying DHS by 6or 7
  14. D

    Dudley @ T.C. Roberson

    77-33 Dudley Final
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up