Recent content by Dgb02

  1. Dgb02

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    1. Passenger seat, ex-wife driving. 2. As a passenger in a two seater vintage, fabric covered frame, airplane flying 200ft over cratered tundra in remote Alaska and the engine backfires and shuts off. Luckily, the pilot, a navy Blackhawk pilot, got the engine started back up quick enough. He...
  2. Dgb02

    OT: Old Stereos

    Great market for the speakers! The Heresy will likely sell locally. Depending on type of finish and the condition, they should sell for $600 - $900 I think. Walnut brings the most $. Pretty easy to update the capacitors as well if you are comfortable doing that. Keep in mind that eBay...
  3. Dgb02

    Music

    Seeing Marcus at The Fox in ATL next Sat.!
  4. Dgb02

    4th quarter Led Zeppelin song?

    FMB plays an adaptation of first 3 min of Carouselambra? Surprisingly I can’t find evidence that it’s ever been done.
  5. Dgb02

    OT: Coco Beach, FL Surfing

    Childhood home of the surfing GOAT, Kelly Slater. My kid had a lesson from Randy Howell, his son is a pro, at the pier when he was 9 and it went well.
  6. Dgb02

    So I got to looking around at some Tiger Woods stats on Sunday

    683 weeks ranked #1 and 281weeks consecutive #1, are the stats that are the most mind blowing to me!
  7. Dgb02

    Anyone of y’all going to Athens this wknd?

    Live just west of Decatur…tried to buy single game tix 2 mos ago and was told they sold so many season tickets this year that no single game tix were available. Haven’t looked to hard at secondary market/prices.
  8. Dgb02

    Talk to me about Key West.. worth going? How's the drive from MIA or FLL?

    Agree with most everything said so far. Everyone should drive it at least once but do not drive South to the Keys from Miami on Friday (maybe Sat too) and do not drive North from the Keys on Sunday. Love to stay in Islamorada for a couple nights (stayed at Pelican Cove last time). Rent bikes...
  9. Dgb02

    National Championship Dog Names

    “Vegas” …Stark Vegas
  10. Dgb02

    OT: I don't listen to any of todays music

    Blackberry Smoke, and I often find new things on various Spotify user playlists that I really enjoy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Arkansas booster John Tyson on difference from Cody Campbell: 'He's got oil, I've got chickens'