Recent content by DFWLANDSHARK

  1. DFWLANDSHARK

    So Sally told a friend here in Dallas last night that he is staying? I don’t know what to think...

    So Sally told a friend here in Dallas last night that he is staying? I don’t know what to think. What do you think?
  2. DFWLANDSHARK

    I heard your comment about Arch to Texas. Sounds like a done deal to me. Cutcliffe didn’t go...

    I heard your comment about Arch to Texas. Sounds like a done deal to me. Cutcliffe didn’t go there. I heard he’s moved to Oxford. I think the animosity towards Kiffin was too much to overcome.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football Nico Iamaleava not on field for UCLA to start 2nd half vs. Oregon, Ty Diffenbach enters
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys