Recent content by DestinReb

  1. D

    Wow! I hate that. He could have been great also. You can’t mess with the coach’s wife. I was at...

    Wow! I hate that. He could have been great also. You can’t mess with the coach’s wife. I was at the Ole Miss— Kentucky game in Lexington as a kid (we lived there) in 1961 when Vaught realized or discovered what he had in Griffing. I think Griffing was third string at that time, but took over in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set