Recent content by Destin Hawk

  1. D

    2027 Recruiting

    He was at Florida this weekend, and they had a pretty huge football win yesterday too.
  2. D

    Ava moving up

    I would have had her at 7 ahead of Prince, and Swords, and Olson
  3. D

    2027 Recruiting

    I doubt Jalen ends up even getting to Iowa City for a visit. No info. Just with him bumping North Carolina into the timeframe he was going to visit, and moving us back. Hopefully its just good news that we will be getting either CD or Jaxson
  4. D

    I hope LJ Phillips is OK

    I"m guessing high ankle sprain. Out until Big Ten opener. He got bent back pretty good
  5. D

    So who will be the go-to player this year

    I think Coop will be our leading scorer, but I think Sage will be the go to guy at crunch time
  6. D

    Taylor Stremlow mic'd up

    Love the Breakfast Ball call on the missed free throw!
  7. D

    Is this the year we have a 300 yard passing game?

    With our current offense as well as our current QBs not likely at all. The only way I see it even remotely possible is if theres a game where we get way behind and have to throw every down. Any of the soft games, we will run it down their throats. Now if the question was 300 yard rushing game, I...
  8. D

    Who will win the KO/PR job this year?

    Kick returns maybe McNeil, or Darion Jones?
  9. D

    The beginning of summer WBB practice--any details to share?

    Caitlin has a covid year! If Michigan can sign a girl that is 23 with 3 years at the highest level of Pro ball in Australia why not Clark for a year for us! She would be alot happier than playing in the WNBA right now
  10. D

    Rebounding

    Whiting At SF and Carnegie at SG are much better rebounders that what we had at those positions on last years team. They will level out what we lost from Hannah
  11. D

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    Has Georgia Ferguson visited?
  12. D

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    Trinity Jones to Maryland. How did they come with the cash to pay her?
  13. D

    UCLA, WNBA Draft prospects

    UCLA 6 of 7 senoirs drafted, Iowa 0 of 4. Tough to beat that type of talent. Was hoping Hannah would get picked in the third round and make some nice $$$ at the end of a WNBA bench
  14. D

    Been pretty quiet over here!

    3 nice combo guards visiting this weekend!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.