Recent content by DesfluraneDawg

  1. D

    Tailgating question

    For years, I have basically gotten to campus about 3 hours before gametime and havent set up a tailgate since the 80's. I will be in Starkville Friday. Do you think I need to be there at 5:00 or can I get a decent spot Saturday morning? I'm not really interested in the Junction, maybe something...
  2. D

    Consolidation Question: If our two schools were to consolidate and you could only have one....

    Consolidation Question: If our two schools were to consolidate and you could only have one.... a heck of a video board
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment