Recent content by Deltaduckhunter

  1. D

    K1's Mom's cowbell

    Likely excuse. If true, it sure seemed liked he was enjoying his little extortion plan for awhile there.
  2. D

    LSU game is an 11 AM KO......

    Times I recall us beating LSU in my life-time seemed to always be when we were slinging the ball around and LSU was too stubborn to adjust. I can even recall Nick Fitzgerald throwing TD passes on them in the 2017 blow-out.
  3. D

    Sorry if Germanic, but MY GOD BAMA FANS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

    Sounds like he is in the worm farm business, just like Cousin Eddie.
  4. D

    Sorry if Germanic, but MY GOD BAMA FANS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

    They look like your typical "Bama fan" family that doesn't have much positive going for them, so they chose to root for Bama so they could finally have something in their life to brag about.
  5. D

    Post mortem for the game and so far for the season

    👆 this. I now understand why Fluff has carried the load all year. When it was apparent that KT would not take off running and we had no inside running game it was over. It is puzzling why JJ didn't get a shot or two.
  6. D

    Sorry if Germanic, but MY GOD BAMA FANS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

    I've been around many opposing SEC fans at Davis Wade, or their stadiums over the years and one of the craziest/worst things I have ever seen was after the Croom defeat of Nick Saban. We had several Bama fans around us and at the end of the game a small girl (maybe 6) was standing near us...
  7. D

    Simmons is shredding Florida.

    The way Mizzou shut down Baugh makes Fluff's 100+ rushing yards look amazing.
  8. D

    So….

    Well our wins are looking better and better and OM games are looking worse and worse. Minn beat Mich and Louisville went down to NC State.
  9. D

    Even with a fully healthy K1, we still won't beat good SEC teams

    Check out the Missouri score. I think they could be considered a “good” SEC team.
  10. D

    Anybody really think would win today?

    I thought this was our best shot in years. I did over estimate what our D is capable of. They could have pounded it down our throats all day if they had so wanted to.
  11. D

    What's your revised win total after today

    I think Bama is a legit top 3 team, so I’m not throwing the towel in after this loss. Clearly Fluff would have made a difference in this game. I am reconsidering our Defense after this one though.
  12. D

    The epitome of Bama fans

    This 👆 I've known a handful of UA graduates that are normal people, but there is a big number of UA fans I have known in my life who obviously never set foot in Tuscaloosa, their life sucks in most areas, and they need one thing to be able to brag about, so they root for a team that has...
  13. D

    Daniel Hill apparently squatted over 800 lbs.......

    He did, how much did Lebby end up squatting? :D
  14. D

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    This is going to be the best shot we have had at beating Bama in some time. No Nick Saban, home game, hostile crowd for a young QB that doesn't have much road experience, and #2 QB and #2 RB yardage wise in the SEC.
  15. D

    MSU secondary leads nation in forced incompletions.

    Yeah, there has been talk about how many passing yards we have given up, but part of that has been due to us shutting down the run game. Minnesota, USC, and Missouri averaged 43 pass attempts.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart reacts to Nick Saban calling Georgia college football's most complete team: 'It's a setup'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report