Recent content by Delmar

  1. Delmar

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    awful spot on 3rd down
  2. Delmar

    Selmon speaks on Kamario...

    I think this whole thing is ridiculous. I can’t remember any other player who the media has discussed transferring out while in the middle of a season. I get it’s a concern but why constantly discuss it during the season.
  3. Delmar

    LSUx

    Good thing for that sore throat
  4. Delmar

    It's a miracle!

    It's actually worse than most people realize. He listed all three qbs as doubtful on the first injury report.
  5. Delmar

    Today's Edition of "Can you Fix Her?"

    If she can cook up a bomb she can probably cook a good meal. Just saying.
  6. Delmar

    Mississippi's pharmacies

    Then every Mississippi State should qualify. I assume I only need to bring in my cowbell?
  7. Delmar

    OT - Flock Cameras

    Flock cameras are a great idea if you believe the government is always competent and never corrupt. Then there’s the real world.
  8. Delmar

    Athens Super Regional Game 2 thread...

    Georgia starter got a lot more than that pitch all game
  9. Delmar

    OT: That's One Way to Teach Biology

    I think the ability to easily communicate outside of school has to have made the situation worse.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set