Recent content by deerman1810

  1. D

    A and B

    I think that's a great idea. The playoffs are to long as it is right now. Gets to be a very long season for these student athletes. I doubt the NSAA ever changes it...or can they. Every time you inquire about them and their responsibilities they tell you it's the state legislature that makes...
  2. D

    Class B Round 2 Predictions/Thoughts

    Aurora is in the finals. Most everyone has picked against them during the entire playoff. I wonder when people are going to realize they have great football team?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment