Recent content by deeg6

  1. D

    Against Naperville Central, too?

    A lot of NC's offensive weapons are under the radar/new to the team. Expect a strong showing. This isn't a weak match-up. NC's defense is also incredibly strong.
  2. D

    2024 8A title game part 3?

    Naperville North is the biggest standout there. Shows how much the DVC-SWSC merger has increased competition. If NC wasn't put down to the second tier I would expect them to rank similarly. It'll be a gauntlet of a season for North.
  3. D

    Interesting Development

    Barstool interviews took up most of his time I guess.
  4. D

    Wayyyyyy to early 2024 programs to lookout for!

    St. Francis. Lost their star QB, but also heard they had a solid sophomore in the wings. Majority of their incredibly strong receiving core will be coming back, lost a WR to a transfer to Naperville Central. They'll be stronger this year in my opinion, especially after making such a deep and...
  5. D

    What sport has the worst parents?

    Youth Swimming in Illinois is insane. Betting on kids, thinking they're going to be Olympians at age 8, throwing them in a pool for 4 hours a day looking at a black line, seeing kids have full on breakdowns over every race at a young age. Not really so much so of yelling at Ref's or fighting...
  6. D

    CPS Eliminating School Choice

    Chicago ultimately lacks strong youth programs or school funding compared to the suburbs. Very few parent's are going to go out to the suburbs to find a team for their child to get involved young if they live in the city. Basketball is far more prevalent within the Chicago Park District and...
  7. D

    Most intriguing coaches opening

    Neuqua, Naperville Central and North all manage to have really solid programs year after year while still losing a few to privates. It's interesting how it's not the same at Waubonsie. They really just need a quality coach to come in and turn around the program.
  8. D

    IHSA Alums - College and Pro

    Sean Payton - Naperville Central - Broncos HC
  9. D

    Production value

    I feel like I read something else on here regarding how the CW/U is moving away from IHSA Football in the coming seasons to focus on College/ACC football instead. Money, costs etc.. From a 10K foot view of a random guy on a board, this brings up an interesting chance where I'd love to see the...
  10. D

    Q of the Week: So how did Illinois State fare this weekend?

    I know various Instagram posts from Mt. Carmel show them put up in the ISU home team locker rooms. I guess this wasn't the case for all. Example below:
  11. D

    SWSC/DVC 2024 Team Schedules

    This is insane. Racki just doesn't stop. Here's my predictions. W1: W W2: Who knows?! W3: L W4: Half the team will be sick, W W5: L W6: W W7: W W8: W W9: L I don't think there's a single schedule out there as absurd as whatever Racki thinks up in his free time.
  12. D

    SWSC/DVC 2024 Team Schedules

    I'd wonder if they'd shy away from taking on LWE after York this year. I see almost no scenario where Naz would win. Getting into the playoffs by this narrow of margin like this year is a surefire way to test your luck and be out after 9 weeks. I'm not asking for a perfect record playing cupcake...
  13. D

    SWSC/DVC 2024 Team Schedules

    I'd love to see a early season CCL/ESCC matchup between LWE and one of the many strong programs there. Otherwise, the schedule is looking a little weak currently. They already pretty much have their playoff spot nailed in, so let's see some competitive matchups!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating