Recent content by DeaconSSI

  1. D

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Thanks, TH. Any observations on Wake? We are missing one of our best players (World Cup) and I believe our 2nd top scorer (believe still recovering from ACL) but hoping we can have a strong year. Good luck to you guys (except when you play Wake ;)
  2. D

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Really interesting. Great commentary, thank you! Appreciate the national team recaps, wish this info was more readily available. Spring scrimmages are unpredictable b/c you're playing so many role players, inexperienced, etc. and probably experimenting in ways you would not during a game with...
  3. D

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    I did not! Would love to hear any feedback. Did Wake play them? Believe Wake was missing Schoenbeck (national team duties), Moore (U21 duties), Storey (injury), Keller and Montag (U21 duties) for most of the spring.
  4. D

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Fair point! My guess as far as returners who will start: Bruder, Pottebaum, Catchpole, Haynes, Barbacci, Anetsberger, Skubisz, maybe Miller. Hard to predict, though, with so many newcomers.
  5. D

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    I could be wrong but I think EM stated in the interview that she might have 8 newcomers play versus start. Feel free to fact check but this is my recollection. Enjoy the discussion here! Will be interested in the Wake scrimmage results, if anyone is able to attend. We will be missing 2025...
  6. D

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Good observation re: Bo. I hope you are right! She is a huge threat. Wake was missing 3 starters for NCAA tourney (Storey, Keller, Montag (defensive POY)) due to injury and national team duties. Not an excuse but did change the shape of the 1st round game. Hope we can stay healthy this...
  7. D

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Nice summary. Few quick comments: -I think van Kempen has 1 more year eligibility, she’s listed on the Cuse 2026 roster. She was a Honda finalist and should make Cuse a top 5 team. -same eligibility for Adams at Brown, according to social media -further on the above, I think Ivy is poised for...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act