Recent content by ddw8279

  1. D

    Hey dude, I just wanted to tell you that you have become my favorite reporter of them all. And...

    Hey dude, I just wanted to tell you that you have become my favorite reporter of them all. And I am subscribed to all of the Big 3. From UGA to Braves man keep it coming and thank you. You're doing great!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat Narduzzi takes shot at Penn State: 'What did they really do to get in the Top 25?'
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football