I couldn't wait to come here today and read the predictably moronic responses to all of this. Thank you all for not disappointing me.
You know, there is plenty of good info out there about this topic. It's been written about extensively. Sometimes you just have to make an effort to go read...
What exactly has she taken away from the team? She’s played great. The team has been great. They win consistently. Her teammates and coaches support her completely. There are millions of eyeballs watching every game they play. What am I missing?
She is a homosexual female in the US of A...
Take a look at the Milwaukee Bucks last year with Jason Kidd and this year with Budenholzer. Virtually the same roster, so, yes there is. Coaching matters at every level.
The man can coach basketball. He's been successful at every level he's coached, and he will be successful there, though it may take a couple of years (their roster needs some upgrading).
Normally I would agree, but considering that we went from an unwatchable dumpster fire a month and a half ago to a team that actually showed some promise in the last few weeks, I think it's a good idea.
Just my two cents, but Huggs has never really had top offensive talent overall. His theory has always been that he can get away with being a little worse on offense because they are going to defend, turn you over, and get a lot of O-rebounds. They could stand not scoring many points/possession...