Recent content by Dbarr003

  1. D

    Honestly Hagans can’t hold Water’s Jock

    I wasn't trying to argue that Hagans was the reason I only gave Waters a B(which is still an above average game). I actually thought Quickly did pretty well against him at least on defense. Not sure how many rebounds they got off the missed shots but I would be surprised if we didn't rebound...
  2. D

    (OT) Stupid Cancer

    Thank you, I am sorry to hear that. I have left a couple family members to cancer and have one currently fighting it.
  3. D

    (OT) Stupid Cancer

  4. D

    Random Adolph Rupp Question

  5. D

    Sec Tournament

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State